Custom Cabinetry Woodwork shop seeking cabinetmakers experience. Immediate openings. High-end residential.
- Ability to hit the floor running with minimal training and supervision
- Ability to work on your own and within a team environment
- Have problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and prints
- Proficiency with cabinet and sub component assembly
- Ability to produce precision work in tight schedules
- Exercise a working knowledge and safe use of planer, jointer, table saws, chop saws etc.
- Ability to lift heavy cabinets and components when required
- Preferably able to work on an as-needed basis when deadlines need to be met
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation.
We are not looking for carpenters, laminate workers, etc. Fabricators experienced in high end shop-work only. Wage commensurate with experience. .
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 39850437 stlouis