Good Samaritan Senior Care, serving St. Louis, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, and N. Jefferson County, is hiring experienced, compassionate, honest and reliable individuals to provide quality in-home care to seniors. Our caregivers possess a very specific hallmark: the desire to make a difference in the lives of their clients by providing first-class care, allowing them to live comfortably and safely in their own homes. Qualified candidates must also share the same passion of caring for seniors, the same values of providing honest and ethical care, and the same compassion and empathy as we do for families struggling with elder care issues. We are a non-medical companion care company that values your work and will help you reach your career goals.
Responsibilities may include companionship, assistance with light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, errands & transportation, transfer assists and personal care.
- Flexible schedules which includes part-time hours, day, night, weekend and weekday shifts.
- Excellent training (paid!) and certification in Companion Care. Pay increase upon completion of certification!
- Caregiver and Client Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month program
- Caregiver Appreciation Awards
- Simple Plan IRA opportunity
We welcome applications from students in nursing, physical therapy, and occupational therapy programs.
We also welcome mature and retired candidates!
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record and personal background check
- Must be registered with the Missouri Dept of Health and Senior Services Family Care Safety Registry
- Drug screening required
- One year experience providing personal care as a homemaker or health aide, or experience caring for sick/aged persons preferred
• Post ID: 39126417 stlouis