Job ID: 229885
HR Advisor- System Office & Solutions
St Louis, Missouri
Additional Job Information
Title: HR Advisor
City, State: St Louis,MO
Location: MOSTL 4600 Headquarters
Department: HR Partners Srvcs Soltns 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
The HR Business Advisor (HRBA) works side by side with frontline and midlevel managers in the organization to coach managers in people skills and adapt talent strategy to the needs of the business unit.
HRBAs also provide frontline support in the areas of talent, employee engagement, organizational effectiveness, and change management.
HRBAs adapt talent strategies to resolve business units operational issues, building effective people-management and employee-relations skills among managers while also handling the more complex employee relations issue.
One of the primary functions of the HRBA is to work one on one with managers to develop their individual people-management skills so they can become more effective in attracting, hiring, coaching, and developing team members.
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated advising and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, establish alternatives, and determine the optimal course of action in the context of broader business strategies and objectives.
- Work well under pressure, prioritize, meet deadlines, drive projects to completion, and manage the results.
- Develop effective working relationships with your customer group by demonstrating a solid understanding of the commercial drivers of the business.
- Work in conjunction with the HRBP, HR specialists in our CoEs, operational services, and corporate HR team to help deliver effective HR strategies and operational solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor on people-related issues to frontline and midlevel management while demonstrating empathy, credibility, and integrity and maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide advice and support on a wide range of HR issues to frontline and midlevel management, in keeping with our enterprise-level HR practices and culture.
- Collaborate with the broader HR team in the implementation of our operational and talent strategies.
- Provide support for escalated employee inquiries; conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity of such issues; involve appropriate individuals in operational services and CoEs; and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- Counsel and coach frontline and midlevel managers on proactive leadership and provide strategic HR advice to create productive and cooperative work environments that enhance employee engagement and develop the full potential of our talent.
- High School education or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years experience preferred with 1-2 years working within a Business Partner model.
- Experience in at least two of the following HR functional areas: performance management, rewards, leadership, learning, talent acquisition, employee relations, or organizational development.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, professional, representative
• Post ID: 38801192 stlouis